I like to format my queries to make them more readable. Using the prompter
undoes any formatting I've already done. For this reason, I tend to keep a
field list open in another session, and copy/paste as needed.

Also, as Vern mentioned, the "function" prompter in STRSQL is extremely
basic. If you've been around SQL for more than a few months, you probably
would never use it.

- Dan

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:29 PM, John R. Smith, Jr. <