From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Woehr
Sent: 2017 August 08 12:50
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Keys that are used to do "Roll Up" & "Roll Down" in iSeries - Running JDA WMS in iSeries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO5S4vxi0o

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In the IBM i world I've never heard of F25-F30. F24 is as high as
I've heard.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Douglas Dunn <dunndouglas0@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/08/2017 02:13 PM
Subject: Re: Keys that are used to do "Roll Up" & "Roll Down" in
iSeries - Running JDA WMS in iSeries

For what it is worth, I found it useful to obtain a physical 122-key
keyboard when I got started with iSeries. If you have applications
that frequently use F13-F24, for instance, it is useful. Mine keyboard
is from Unicomp, https://www.pckeyboard.com/

I have found it very useful in handling these kind of issues. They
make a USB and PS/2 version. I personally use the PS/2 one in
combination with "Soarer's Converter", a small PS/2 to USB re-mapping
device. It allows for custom mappings of meta keys and some of the
keys like Field Exist that can cause issues is other operating
systems. I think that would solve your roll up/down problem.

I'm not certain that this would help you with this your overall issue,
however. I'm not sure what you mean by the "F25 to F30" keys either, I
was able to find this page about it:
http://ps-2.kev009.com/wisclibrary/techlib/qna/faxes/html/zap/zap25.ht

Short answer is that "Ctrl F1 - Ctrl F12 (= f25 - f36)"

That applies to the PS/2 and AIX but might be relevant still?

Doug