Hello Guys
Our backup operator was taking a backup of IBM Server during backup job in
Qsysopr message was waiting in message queue and operator didnt responded
to this message and restart the IBM system from main front panel after
that below error is coming on all user they are using ERP system in RPG
please advise if any one have any ideas
backup job description will be used for job 307957/arooba/qpadev0005
backup class used for job

job 307957/arooba/qpaddev0005 started on 07/22/17 at 23:51:54 in subsystem
qi attention key handling program was not set.
CLIENT ACCESS ALSO NOT WORKING NOR I CAN USE ISERIES NAVIGATOR.
Thanks in Advancefor any help