Sorry but i don't know how to post data !!

I try to repost .. in the previos you could not read data

Sorry

Hi all

I have i file with this columns and data

CLSTS

CLMST

CLCTO

CLART

CLUB1

CLUB2

CLUB3

CLLSI

40

34815

0080502

A01

002

1955

40

34815

0080501

A01

003

1955

40

34815

0080505

A01

003

1955

40

34815

0080501

A01

003

1956

If I run this Sql statement

SELECT CLMST, CLCTO, CLUB1, CLUB2, CLUB3, CLART, cllsi , sum(ClQis)

as Tot,

Grouping(CLMST) As mst,

Grouping(CLCTO) As Cto ,

Grouping(CLart) As Art,

Grouping(CLUB1) As Ub1,

Grouping(CLUB2) As Ub2,

Grouping(CLub3) As Ub3,

GROUPING(cllsi) as lsi

FROM OCLLw00F WHERE CLSTS <>

'C' GROUP BY ROLLUP

( CLMST, CLCTO, CLUB1, CLUB2, CLUB3, CLART, cllsi

)

ORDER BY CLMST, CLCTO, CLUB1, CLUB2, CLUB3, CLART, cllsi

I receive this result

CLMST

CLCTO

CLUB1

CLUB2

CLUB3

CLART

CLLSI

TOT

MST

CTO

ART

UB1

UB2

UB3

LSI

40

34815

A01

002

0080502

1955

1

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

40

34815

A01

002

0080502

1

0

0

0

0

0

0

1

40

34815

A01

002

1

0

0

1

0

0

0

1

40

34815

A01

002

1

0

0

1

0

0

1

1

40

34815

A01

003

0080501

1955

2

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

40

34815

A01

003

0080501

1956

1

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

40

34815

A01

003

0080501

3

0

0

0

0

0

0

1

40

34815

A01

003

0080505

1955

2

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

40

34815

A01

003

0080505

2

0

0

0

0

0

0

1

40

34815

A01

003

5

0

0

1

0

0

0

1

40

34815

A01

003

5

0

0

1

0

0

1

1

40

34815

A01

6

0

0

1

0

1

1

1

40

34815

6

0

0

1

1

1

1

1

40

6

0

1

1

1

1

1

1

6

1

1

1

1

1

1

1

My problem is : why there is not the break when the col "art." Change from
0080501 to 0080505 ?

Where am I wrong ?

Thanks in advance (hoping to be clear !!)