Hello guys

Need some help with a QRPLOBJ issue

We have here a (admittedly primitive) small home grown authorization system
where users are authorized to certain PGMs (and to PGM's features) in
certain Libraries.

Like:User Bob is authorized to LIB1/PGM_A

this system is implemented by having each PGM call (in *INZSR) a certain
authority checking program (passing it's *PSSR's User, PGM and Library)
that returns a pass/fail indication
This works fine until some programmer compiles a PGM while it is in use by
some user.
The compile replaces the PGM and moves the original PGM obj to QRPLOBJ

The scenario is as follows:

User has authority to LIB1/PGM_A

PGM_B calls PGM_A

PGM_A checks authority of user to LIB1/PGM_A – User passes the check.

LIB1/PGM_A is compiled. PGM_A in LIB1 is replaced, original PGM_A is
moved to QRPLOBJ

PGM_A returns to caller (PGM_B)

PGM_B (re)calls PGM_A

PGM_A in QRPLOBJ gets called.

PGM_A checks authority of user to QRPLOBJ/PGM_A – User fails the check.

Any idea how to circumvent the issue?

TIA
Gad