"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 07/10/2017
10:34:13 AM:
----- Message from "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx> on Mon,
10 Jul 2017 14:16:44 +0000 -----

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

RE: SSL Cipher Support and V7R1... and so it begins

Brad,

We process credit cards using Curbstone C2 with TSYS.
No issues thus far.
Do we need to be concerned?
Our V7R1 to V7R3 upgrade was delayed to 1st quarter 2018.

Paul,

You should have received a technical bulletin (with patch attached) from
Curbstone. It came out in early April. The instructions IN ALL UPPERCASE
(I guess so we wouldn't miss it) said, Critical--Apply this patch
immediately. Things to check such as required Java version were included.

Checking requirements and applying the patch took less than 1/2-hour.

If you haven't hit any problems by now, my bet is that you've applied the
patch.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International