From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 11:54 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Exit point like functionality for spool files.

Keep in mind that apparently he wants this to work with one-off
queries, etc.
These queries would be created on the fly and not "run this query with
menu
option" kind of stuff. Therefore it wouldn't already be wrapped with
CL to do
such overrides.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600
Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108