Ok I figured this out. I found a link to configure SSL for the Admin2 instance and followed the instructions.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021834

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Bipes
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 8:50 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Navigator for i V7R1

I just loaded the latest groups on to my Power 6 running V7R1. Now I cannot get iNav to run on port 2005. Server is not listening on that port.
Ports active: 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2017.
If I go to http://servername:2001 I am redirected to 2004. Expected.

If I go to https://servername:2010 I am redirected to 2005. Expected but not working.

I have 3 instances of ADMIN, 1 of each of ADMIN1-5.

The only difference between this system and my Power 8 running V7R2 is port 2005 being open and no 2010 on the V7R2 box.

Is this correct for the differences between V7R1 and V7R2 or do I have something misconfigured?

I ran the wizard for configuring SSL for admin instance taking all the defaults following this:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1013544

any help is appreciated

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services