On 7/3/2017 9:51 AM, a4g atl wrote:
I forgot to add, these are stored procedures that return the result set.

My skills are not on the client side so I cannot write something to see the
result set being returned. Would be nice if I could run something on the PC
to see the results.
You can absolutely do that!

Fire up the SQL Script tool, either in the GUI IBM i Navigator for
Windows, or in the new Access Client Support. type in the CALL
statement and you'll get the result set in return.

An alternative is to write a little Java program that uses ODBC - it's
not difficult as there are many thousands of examples to follow. The
only thing you'll need to do that isn't 100% clear in the examples is to
point to the IBM JDBC driver in your CLASSPATH. You can even run that
Java on IBM i if the spirit moves you!