Anyone using IBM CDC Infosphere Data Replication version 11.4?
Source is IBM I - Target is MS SQL
When starting mirroring on a new file, getting a CPF1002 - Cannot allocate object CUMSTPF.
If we do a WRKOBJLCK, end all processes using the file, starts with no issue.
We should be able to start mirroring with files in use.

CPF1002 Escape 40 06/21/17 15:35:30.743898 QWCCALOC QSYS 0339 DMX IBMCDC *STMT
To module . . . . . . . . . : DMXFILE
To procedure . . . . . . . : dmx_lockSourceFile
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 48
Message . . . . : Cannot allocate object CUMSTPF.
Recovery . . . : Unable to allocate object CUMSTPF. Try the ALCOBJ command
again when the object is available.
DMU0228 Information 40 06/21/17 15:35:30.744220 DMX IBMCDC *STMT DMX IBMCDC *STMT
From module . . . . . . . . : DMXMSG
From procedure . . . . . . : sndinfmsg
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 5
To module . . . . . . . . . : DMXFILE
To procedure . . . . . . . : dmx_lockSourceFile
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 52
Message . . . . : Member CUMSTPF in table D1PENFILES/CUMSTPF could not be
protected against update during refresh.
Description . . : The member could not be allocated *EXCLRD during the
refresh. Unless the member can be temporarily allocated it cannot be safely
refreshed.
DMU0246 Information 40 06/21/17 15:35:30.744477 DMX IBMCDC *STMT DMS IBMCDC *STMT
From module . . . . . . . . : DMXMSG
From procedure . . . . . . : sndinfmsg
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 5
To module . . . . . . . . . : DMS128
To procedure . . . . . . . : DMS128
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 181
Message . . . . : Member CUMSTPF in table D1PENFILES/CUMSTPF could not be
allocated *EXCLRD during the refresh.
Description . . : When Refresh While Active has been set on the source and
commitment control has been set on the target, the table needs to be
allocated while the beginning of refresh checkpoint is being added to the
journal. Member CUMSTPF in table D1PENFILES/CUMSTPF could not be allocated
*EXCLRD during the refresh. Unless the member can be temporarily allocated,
it cannot be refreshed. Recovery. . . . : 1. Release locks on member
CUMSTPF in table D1PENFILES/CUMSTPF. 2. Contact your system administrator to
use the CHGCLS CLS(<product library/D_MIRROR) command to change the DFTWAIT
parameter specifying a larger number of seconds that the program waits for
the object to be allocated.
DMU0308 Diagnostic 40 06/21/17 15:35:30.745180 DMX IBMCDC *STMT DMS125 IBMCDC *STMT
From module . . . . . . . . : DMXMSG
From procedure . . . . . . : snddiamsg
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 9
To module . . . . . . . . . : DMS125
To procedure . . . . . . . : dms_startTableRefresh
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 18
Message . . . . : Failed to insert starting checkpoint into the journal for
the table D1PENFILES/CUMSTPF member CUMSTPF refresh while active. See

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator