​Just to update the group...

Manual FTP from the Windows command line works.

I used wireshark to capture the FTP session and I can see the code being
sent out incorrectly from my PC.

So the issue appears to be in python.

I'm not a python guru...but the script uses ftplib...which seems to be a
standard python library.​
import ftplib

Charles

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>