Both 7.1 and 7.2 (used for 7.3 and up) of 5733-SC1 are using OpenSSH 6.9p1
with the latest PTFs. 6.9p1 supports rsa, dsa, ecdsa, and ed25519 keys

For key length, there's the bit from the man page:

-b bits
Specifies the number of bits in the key to create. For RSA
keys, the minimum size is 1024 bits and the default is 2048
bits. Generally, 2048 bits is considered sufficient. DSA
keys must be exactly 1024 bits as specified by FIPS 186-2.
For ECDSA keys, the -b flag determines the key length by
selecting from one of three elliptic curve sizes: 256, 384 or
521 bits. Attempting to use bit lengths other than these
three values for ECDSA keys will fail. Ed25519 keys have a
fixed length and the -b flag will be ignored.

As far as key types/size suggestions, the consensus seems to be that rsa
keys should be at least 2048 and ed25519 should be used if both client and
server support it; dsa are no longer secure and ecdsa keys use NIST curves
which are not high quality and may have been compromised by the NSA and
shouldn't be trusted.