On 06-Jun-2017 16:05 -0600, Dan wrote:
Unexpectedly getting CPF4028:

Member REVDETL file REVDETL in library ARISDATA was opened with the
SEQONLY(*YES) parameter specified in the program or on the Override
Database File (OVRDBF) command. However, the parameter has been
changed to SEQONLY(*NO) because of condition 1 shown below:

1 - The program opened member REVDETL for output operations only and
SEQONLY(*YES) was specified with the default number of records.
SEQONLY(*YES) was changed to SEQONLY(*NO) to allow the program to
handle duplicate key, conversion mapping, key mapping, and select or
omit errors, or both select and omit errors at the time of the output
operation.

There are no unique keys defined on the physical, nor on any
logicals. There is a join-logical file. There are no select/omit
specs in the DDS.

There are two views on the physical. Both views are joins. One
does several concatenations of substrings, a few SUM functions, a few
CASE structures(?). I'd paste the CREATE VIEW statement from DSPFD,
but it's a 300-line hot mess of a badly formatted statement.

AFAICT, there is no conversion mapping nor key mapping, but I'm not
really sure how to tell.

Ideas?

Lots of hints, but lacking specifics to get a good picture; what for example, is the PF? And is that PF the file being opened? What any VIEW definitions are, referencing that PF, I expect [still would] play no role in the msg CPF4028 RC1. How is the PF created [source for DDS and CRTPF, or CREATE TABLE] and how is the PF modified [e.g. primary or unique constraints added] after creation, and what is the DDS-JLF definition? Any PF or VIEW triggers?