Is it in a memory or thread constrained subsystem ?

Try testing by running in QSYSNOMAX.

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

------------------------------

message: 6
date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:56:26 +0000
from: Alan Shore <ashore@xxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Running a program interactively or in batch

Thanks for the reply Glenn
I used your idea of looking at the CPU time used and it is gradually increasing 631928 to 632119
As far as checking the QHST log - and seeing if anything was locked - the job is STILL running
Using WRKJOB option 12 - there are NO locks being waited on

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill