Why not use CEETREC Mark? Then there's no need for a CL.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On May 10, 2017, at 8:12 AM, Mark S Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nathan:

Suppose your NEP is set to use a "Named" ACTGRP(NEP), and with all of the *SRVPGMs set to ACTGRP(*CALLER) and run in that AG, and then, when you want to "recycle" your NEP, your application somehow signals the NEP to "end" and it sets LR=ON and returns to its caller -- this could be a small CL program that then issues:

RCLACTGRP ACTGRP(NEP)

This will reclaim all of the resources used by the NEP and any *SRVPGMs that it has activated in that AG during its "lifetime." Then, the CL program can just call the NEP again, to start up a "new" named AG (with the same name), if that is what is desired.

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury