From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:45 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: V7R3 Sofware License keys

I involved my BP.
For unknown reasons, I had to Reregister IBM customer number, on the "My
Entitled Systems Support" page.
To do this I needed the correct customer number, we have several.
I used a customer number provided by my BP.
This was another new customer number.
What is also strange is that this customer number does not match the
customer number on my entitlements.
My software PMRs have even another customer number.

To register, I also needed the system number, not serial number.
As soon as I submit the registration, all my keys appeared.

As long as it works.

Paul