Thanks - We are sending a person to COMMON and have started the project to get up to 7.3 this summer after our students leave for the summer.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 7:51 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Web based 5250 emulation

IDK what versions of the OS support it (I'm at 7.3) but IBM Navigator for i (aka http://myibmi:2001) System, Emulation, 5250 has something. It will make a heads down keying person want to eat your young.

IBM is pretty enamored with their flaming logos so they do not allow you to copy the link and get to it directly. See RFE
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=91666

An alternative is "IBM i Access for Web"
https://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/web.html
I believe there is a session or two offered on this at COMMON.
And, since I think you are running 7.1, and that is dropped from maintenance on April 30, 2018, you might want to get to COMMON and freshen up your skills.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755