From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 9:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: PTF Search down?

Actually I copied one link too deep. Try this one:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021943

This one gives you release choice. Once a releases is selected you get them by date. Id does seem a little odd though that NO PTF has been released in April for i 6.1 or up. So either they're taking it easy in April or those links are not automatically and continuously updated.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com