I had trouble years back when trying to download CUM from IBM site.
Never got a resolution.
From an old post.

4 times, 4 failures
There are 3 large files.

FILE BYTE COUNTS
----------------

The ilstSF99610.txt byte count is approximately: 429760.*
The SF99610_1.bin byte count is: 4241489920.
The SF99610_2.bin byte count is: 4241489920.
The SF99610_3.bin byte count is: 988919808.

The FTP runs 30 to 40 minutes, always stops or fails around 1gb, only ¼ complete.
Same results on any three of the files.
Do you know of anything on our side that would limit large FTP files, either a size or time limit.

0057.00 > get SF99610_1.bin
0058.00 227 Entering Passive Mode (170,225,15,101,249,62)
0059.00 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for SF99610_1.bin (4241489920 bytes).
Unable to receive data from TCP/IP.
No response from remote host; all connections closed.

Debug Assistance

These errors are usually the result of a network problem external to the IBM System i system.

Paul