Oh crap. the offset is in minutes?

I'm an idiot.

thanks everyone!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark is correct. QN0500EST3 is correct. 300 is 5 hours.

ONEZONE.ZONENAME = 'QN0500EST3'
ONEZONE.LOCALSYSTEMTIMEINDICATOR = '0'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGTIMEINDICATOR = '1'
ONEZONE.OFFSETFROMUTC = -300
ONEZONE.STANDARDABBREVIATEDNAME = 'EST '
ONEZONE.FULLNAME = 'Eastern Standard Time
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGABBREVIATEDNAME = 'EDT '
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGFULLNAME =
'Eastern Daylight Time
ONEZONE.STANDARDTIMEMESSAGEID = 'CPX091E'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGTIMEMESSAGEID = 'CPX091F'
ONEZONE.MESSAGEFILENAME = 'QCPFMSG '
ONEZONE.MESSAGEFILELIBRARY = '*LIBL '
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGSTARTMONTH = '03'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGSTARTDAY = '7'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGSTARTRELATIVEDAYOFMONTH = '2'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGSTARTTIME = '020000'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGENDMONTH = '11'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGENDDAY = '7'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGENDRELATIVEDAYOFMONTH = '1'
ONEZONE.DAYLIGHTSAVINGENDTIME = '020000'