On 3/15/17, 10:34 AM, Rob Berendt wrote:
That can be set in the ODBC connection properties as outlined in
https://godzillai5.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/setting-a-default-sql-library-and-library-list-on-a-odbc-connection-for-a-ibmi-db2-connection-in-windows-and-linux/

I also saw something in a "libraries property attribute on the JDBC
properties object" to set this. I'd post a link but it's one of those
sites where you have to register. Granted I did register ficticiously and
didn't require a confirmation email.

And there's nothing stopping you from calling a custom CL program to set
it.

And Nathan Andelin added:
After client applications connect to QZDASOINIT Jobs, they can invoke the
CHGLIBL command and other APIs which affect QZDASOINIT Jobs. Seems like a
common requirement to me.

Thanks, Gentlemen.

--
JHHL