From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron
Bartell
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:46 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Visual Studio 2017 Released

On a similar note, I am now using VSCode (code.visualstudio.com) for all of
my IBM i IFS development (Node.js, Ruby, Python, shell). Very nice editor;
from Microsoft. They sure are changing things, for the better. Never
thought I'd say that. Guess they have the #LinuxFever.

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Richard Schoen <