We have one lpar for just holding archived Domino data. This lpar is an
IBM i Guest on an IBM i host. The hosting IBM i has a plethora of
spinning 280's for all the other lpars. It has a separate ASP of spinning
1.7TB's for this lpar.
The archived data came from another Power 8. The other Power 8 was all
SSD's. Same VTL tape device, etc. The backup takes over twice as long
for a lot less data on the spinning disk lpar. We're talking like 1.5
hours extra time.
And I did create five separate NWSD's, each with six 70GB storage spaces,
to support this guest in an attempt to optimize performance.

DSPASPBRM
--Auxiliary storage pools-- Over- ----- ASP Media -----
Name Number Type flow Mirror Size Avail %Used
*SYSTEM 00001 *SYSBAS No No 5957 G 2389 G 59.9
*NONE 00002 *SYSBAS No No 6919 G 5083 G 26.5

WRKDSKSTS
Size %
Unit Type (M) Used
23 59DD 1383784 26.5
24 59DD 1383784 26.5
25 59DD 1383784 26.5
26 59DD 1383784 26.5
27 59DD 1383784 26.5

Not thinking what I would want in a situation requiring high performance
data.