Technically it is really easy to offer FTP(s) space - in practice
there seems to be not much gain for the companies to simply offer
disk / file storage accessibly by FTP.

We offer FTP space for some of our (small) customers to send save files to,
due to the often limited outgoing bandwidth here in germany (yeah! sigh...)
this is not often used. How many disk space and bandwidth do you plan
to use, and what is your budget?

We might do some offering - but sending files to a different continent
might end up in not the best experience.

Depending on your time and PC experience - why not order a (virtual) root
server with linux and much disk space and setup your own remote FTP server?

-h