Look for Scott Klement's PRTSTMF utility. It will just write the ASCII pdf
stream to the native pdf printer.
However, since it is a plain write you can't do drawer selection.

Regards,
-Arco

Op vrijdag 27 januari 2017 heeft Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven:

If it's on the IFS how else would I get it to the printer without user
intervention?

I am doing drawer selection too.

Thanks

On Jan 27, 2017, at 10:16 AM, Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx