********* Start Updated/Additional Info **********

1) The Error in the joblog is repeated 100+ times before the program
actually errors out

2) Our TCP Attributes are:

Change TCP/IP Attributes (CHGTCPA)

Type choices, press Enter.

TCP keep alive . . . . . . . . . 5 1-40320, *SAME, *DFT

TCP urgent pointer . . . . . . . *BSD *SAME, *BSD, *RFC

TCP receive buffer size . . . . 65536 512-8388608, *SAME,
*DFT
TCP send buffer size . . . . . . 65536 512-8388608, *SAME,
*DFT
TCP R1 retransmission count . . 3 1-15, *SAME, *DFT

TCP R2 retransmission count . . 16 2-16, *SAME, *DFT

TCP minimum retransmit time . . 250 100-1000, *SAME, *DFT

TCP time-wait timeout . . . . . 86 0-14400, *SAME, *DFT

TCP close connection message . . *NONE *SAME, *THRESHOLD,
*ALL...
UDP checksum . . . . . . . . . . *YES *SAME, *YES, *NO

Path MTU discovery:

Enablement . . . . . . . . . . *YES *SAME, *DFT, *NO,
*YES
Interval . . . . . . . . . . . 10 5-40320, *ONCE

IP datagram forwarding . . . . . *no *SAME, *YES, *NO

IP source routing . . . . . . . *YES *SAME, *YES, *NO

IP reassembly time-out . . . . . 10 5-120, *SAME, *DFT

More...
F3=Exit F4=Prompt F5=Refresh F10=Additional parameters
F12=Cancel
F13=How to use this display F24=More keys

*********END UPDATED INFO*********

********* Original problem***********

We are running a Power System with 7.2 and I am trying to write a file
directly to our File Server

The program creates the file fine

Writes 10 records (not really records, but notepad shows 10 rows) to
the file then stops with the following error: (I can't find the
meaning of error code 1)

Always stops after writing the exact same data.

Communication error on session to network server CORP02.

Cause . . . . . : The IBM i NetClient (QNTC) file system encountered
an

error while trying to communicate with network server CORP02. Recovery
.

. . : Ensure the QSERVER subsystem is started and IBM i Support for

Windows Network Neighborhood (IBM i NetServer) is operational. If the

network server is an integrated server ensure that the network server

description (*NWS) is varied on and the server is active. If the
network

server is a remote system, ensure that the system is active and the
required

server programs have been started. If the network server is an IBM i

NetServer, ensure that the IBM i NetServer has been started on the
network

server. Technical description . . . . . . . . : An error code 1 was

received while trying to communicate on a session to network server

CORP02. To determine the meaning of the error number, do one of the

following: If the error code is 4 digits, then - Use DSPMSGD CPExxxx,
where

xxxx is the error number, to display an error message containing more

information about this error number. - Display one of the following
files

that contain descriptions of error numbers: QSYSINC/SYS, member ERRNO
and

QCLE/H member ERRNO. If the error code is 3 digits, then the possible

NetBEUI error codes are: 101 -- Name conflict. 102 -- Duplicate name.
103 --

Command canceled. 104 -- Session ended abnormally. 105 -- Failure. 106
--

Not valid session number. 107 -- Session closed. 108 -- Network error.
109

-- Session open rejected. 110 -- Name not found. 111 -- Request timed
out.

112 -- Request aborted. 114 -- Not valid IP Address. 115 -- Session
request

issued. 116 -- Session request good. 117 -- Session request rejected.
119 --

No matter how many times I retry it, it always stops after the 10th
record (Actually not records on file server but when I open the file
with notepad I see 10 rows in the file)

With the same error.

If I write the file to the IFS I can drag the file to our File Server
no problems

Any ideas where I can begin looking?

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance

John