Things got quite a bit better when we defined the NVIDIA card to be the
default in the NVIDIA control panel. I still saw it fail once, but now
maybe it happens 10% of the time instead of 90%.

From: Darren Strong <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "midrange-l " <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/24/2017 04:17 PM
Subject: Access Client Solutions iACS black screen when moving
between monitors

Configuring a new Lenovo laptop. It has an Intel and an nVidia Quadro
2000M graphics card and is sitting on a docking station. If I start ACS on

the built in monitor and move it to one of the external displays, the
screen turns black. It does this for even the Session Manager. No other
applications do this. We've tried downgrading java to 8.111. That appears
to fix the issue temporarily, but then at some point today, the issue
returned. Not even sure whether to blame Lenovo or IBM yet at this
point.Does anyone else have experience with an issue like this, along with

a solution that worked for you?

Darren Strong
Dekko