Let's see his reply to:

CALL QSYS/QYPSCONFIG PARM('QYPSJ_TRACE' '2')
Java Virtual Machine is IBM Technology for Java. PID(2689)
JVM properties were loaded from a properties file.

STRTCPSVR SERVER(*MGTC)
Ownership of object YPSJOBFIND in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Ownership of object QYPS059732 in QGPL type *USRSPC changed.
Ownership of object QYPS059732 in QGPL type *USRQ changed.
Job 059784/QYPSJSVR/QYPSJSVR submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library
QSYS.
MGTC server starting.

DSPJOBLOG JOB(059784/QYPSJSVR/QYPSJSVR) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
CALL QSYS/QYPSCONFIG PARM('QYPSJ_TRACE' '-1')
CRTSAVF FILE(rob/PMR77853)
SAV DEV('/QSYS.LIB/rob.LIB/PMR77853.FILE')
OBJ(('/QIBM/UserData/OS400/MGTC/service/*'))
Name matching pattern not found.
No objects saved or restored.

Message ID . . . . . . : CPFA093
Message . . . . : Name matching pattern not found.
Cause . . . . . : The pattern in path name
/QIBM/UserData/OS400/MGTC/service/* does not match any name in the
directory.
Recovery . . . : Correct the path name and try the request again.

WRKLNK OBJ('/QIBM/UserData/OS400/MGTC/service/*')

Object link Type
. DIR
.. DIR