From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Selasa, 27 Desember 2016 19.32
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SQL package MSNC001 in 'USER' not found at DRDA Server.

I used a utility to scan message files for "SQL package"
SCNMSGF FILE(QSQLMSG)

The one at the top of the list was
Message Sev Text
SQL0805 30 SQL package &1 in &2 not found at DRDA Server.

DSPMSGD RANGE(SQL0805) MSGF(QSQLMSG)

The text provided with this message seems to assume you are receiving the
message on the IBM i in talking to itself, or to another platform.
However, much of it is very applicable. Suggest you look at that DSPMSGD
command. See if you agree with my interpretation. It might possibly be one
of the following:
- It is trying to build an SQL package on the fly but the remote request
does not have the security to add an *SQLPKG object to that library.
I forget my other possibilities...

This may not be a definitive answer but it may help point you in a
direction.

Other than the above I've found no hard and fast answers. They're all a
little vague, or product specific.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1017528

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E