Let's say you wanted to refresh the sql information stored with a program.
The stuff you see with PRTSQLINF. Is there such a thing like DLTSQLINF?
I'd like to stop short of recompiling the program.
If no command, then an API maybe?

Something which doesn't require something like:
insert into -yourlib-.qaqqini
values('REBUILD_ACCESS_PLAN','*YES',null)

Some info on a job whose fix from IBM was the above QAQQINI:

MCH3203
Message . . . . : Function error X'1720' in machine instruction.
Internal
dump identifier (ID)
.
Cause . . . . . : The machine instruction that was running failed.
Time
stamp is 12/12/16 02:30:00, error code is X'1720', error class is 0,
device
number is X'0000'. The error class indicates how the damage was
detected:
From program . . . . . . . . . : DbopReferenceDataTable
Instruction . . . . . . . . : 003740

To program . . . . . . . . . . : QQQOOODBOP
To library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS
To module . . . . . . . . . : QQQOOOINV
To procedure . . . . . . . . : CALLDBMAINTFOROPENOROPTIMIZE
To statement . . . . . . . . : 5108

If you do the PRTSQLINF you will see 'access plan' messages about that
program.

I ran the program once with the modified qaqqini and no longer got the
message. Even after running it again with the qaqqini file set back.

I suspect some PTF's I put on this weekend are getting a bit picky about
this here access plan info. I have PMR open. Twas a sev 1 until the
qaqqini work around. Played absolute havoc with SQL updates.