Thanks - not sure I like it but …

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Nov 18, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Marco Facchinetti <marco.facchinetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regards,

Kevin Wright

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, 18 November 2016 11:43 AM
To: Midrange-L Midrange-l <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SQL Indicator Arrays

I think RFE’s work better when we use them to request things that we might
have a hope in hell of getting Alan. And frankly I don’t see this ever
happening - it would require major effort on the part of both the SQL and
RPG teams - and for what? Not a lot of benefit really.

I lost a battle 20+ years ago on this topic and I’m just happy that we are
now in a situation where the SQL precompiler at least keeps up with the
compiler.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com