Wrong - wrong - wrong.

German railways (among many others) were a huge user. I also know personally of one customer who has multiple critical apps running today in VARPG. Sadly they are a very small shop and without IBM coming up with a conversion tool they have got themselves “stuck”.

The guys in Toronto tried to do the right thing with the tool but, as was so often the case when they were part of Software Group, they got steamrollered and screwed because they weren’t part of the in-crowd.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com