In CRTNWSSTG I use 37722 as the size to meet the 35GB Load Source requirement for 7.2 and up. It reports in exactly at the proscribed 35 Size IBM requires. Same number works on Storwize so long as you select MB for the units.

If you care: 18865 gets you a 17GB and 75445 gets you a 70 GB drive sized as if it were a physical drive before any RAID loss.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com