Thanks.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll post some snippets. The whole program uses other utilities in our
system to send emails, retries, limits, etc.

D qcmdexc PR extpgm('QCMDEXC')
D 500a options(*varsize)
D 15p 5 Const
D bldexc s 500a inz

// execute the mimix command using QCMDEXC

bldExc = 'MIMIX/WRKDG OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QGPL/WRKDG)';

monitor;
callp(e) qCmdExc (bldExc:%len(%trim(bldExc)));
on-error;
*inlr = *On;
return;
endmon;

exec sql
Declare C1 Cursor for
select
DBSNDSTS,
OBJSNDSTS,
DTAPOLLSTS,
DGDFN
from wrkdg
where dbSndSts = '*INACTIVE'
or objSndSts = '*INACTIVE'
or DtaPollSts = '*INACTIVE'
;

exec SQL Open C1;
exec SQL Fetch Next from C1 into :mmx;

dow sqlstt = '00000';
// error with mimix data group here, deal with it
exec SQL Fetch Next from C1 into :mmx;
enddo;

exec SQL close C1;

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 6:35 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>