My JOBWATCH utility is only $280 a year. :) It's not tied to any
messaging interface. If you're happy with something else (even an IBM mail
command) use that.

It will look for any job status in any subsystems. Even will look for jobs
that aren't running and notify of that (like web server jobs or other
listeners) or check to see if jobs are running longer than they should.

Low price, great support, free trials. What more could you ask for. :)

http://www.bvstools.com/jobwatch.html

Brad
www.bvstools.com