Hi Rob

you ask some good questions and make some good suggestions. this is on a
system we look after for someone else so we are trying to keep it as "low
touch" as possible.

Ideally we want to keep as much work off the server as possible and
minimise what we create on there, but creating a view is not a bad idea at
all. I will definitely check that out.

I haven't logged a call on the cldownload plugin as I semi-expected that
would not work, but I suppose that would be a reasonable thing to do.