Put on some group PTF's on numerous lpars on one of my Power 8's.
So far I'm batting 1,000 on them getting the following
CHKPRDOPT PRDID(*OPSYS)
*SQLPKG QSQLPKG2 in QSYS not found for product 5770SS1 option *BASE
release V7R3M0. CPD3DC8
Exit program processing found error in product.
Exit program processing failed.
Product 5770SS1 release V7R3M0 option *BASE load 5050 not correctly
installed.
Errors found by CHKPRDOPT. CPF0C20

The object DOES exist. It's the second reason:
-- When the Check Product Option (CHKPRDOPT) command is used, the object
is found, but the object description does not match the product load.

DSPOBJD
Should not show:
Allow change by program . . . . . . : YES

I restored from another lpar. Save file / ftp thing...
Reran CHKPRDOPT. Pass with flying colors.

PMR: 91188 082 000

Note: Create date of 'bad' object is on a Friday about noon. 2016-08-26.
Odd. Wondering if I ran some API to recreate it because I was having
some other issue?
Then again, maybe it is the ptf's. We'll see if PTF's corrupt it on other
lpars with a pre-ptf create date much earlier.