V7R1 - latest cum and most latest groups.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:57 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: 5733OPS - IBM i Open Source Solutions - new options

Which OS? I'm going to try it myself.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:49 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'

Jim,

Looks like there could an authority issue.

Where would I find the documentation?

The authority for pkg_setup.sh does look ok though.

Data -------------Data Authorities-------------
User Authority Objopr Read Add Update Delete Execute

*PUBLIC *RW X X X X X
QSYS *RW X X X X X

QSH Command Entry

$

cd /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/OPS/cloudinit/install

$

cloud-init-setup.sh -download_and_install

Start to set up cloud-init environment...

**********************

Live IBM i session (changes made).

**********************

PATH=/QOpenSys/usr/bin:/QOpenSys/usr/sbin:/opt/freeware/bin

LIBPATH=/QOpenSys/usr/lib:/opt/freeware/lib

./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command 1==0. No such
path or directory.
./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command 1==1. No such
path or directory.
./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command 1==1. No such
path or directory.
./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command wget. No such
path or directory.
./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command 1==1. No such
path or directory.
error: can not install bzip2-1.0.6-2.aix6.1.ppc.rpm, not running IBM i

./pkg_setup.sh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command 1==1. No such
path or directory.

Paul