Geez, I really need to proof read better.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I will take note of all these suggestions. They seem they can be very
beneficial. I made it through them :-). It was a little nerve racking,
especially since I've only been on the other end twice in my life, well for
jobs that really mattered.

I was aware of an interview at 9 and was caught off guard of the interview
at 8. I was made aware that the original interview wouldn't be in at 7 AM.
I made it to the interview just in time... my daughter recently broke her
leg (same daughter that has beat cancer). So I was waiting for the baby
sitters to make it. Luckily they did. So I didn't have time to prep
myself or read over this consultants resume. But to me most resumes read
the same. I knew what he was there for.

I think did pretty good. Maybe made some mistakes. Since I didn't have
time to prepare that sample code with an error, I started off asking their
method to finding issues. Such as a record having the wrong value in a
field. They both gave answers that I expected about pulling journals. They
told me about their experience with warehouse management, I shared my
background and experience. Since we've moved to coding more procedures,
I've asked their ability. One was more versed than the other. One was
more familiar with RPGIII but a quick learner while the other worked with
III, IV and free.

In all I think I received enough information to make the right decision.

At point, I had to stop myself from laughing. I've been watching Friends
reruns. The episode where Chandler interviews for a new job... the joke
about "duties" and what you "do do". I started explaining what we do and
said "what we do do.". Stopped and reworded it. I just couldn't help it.
Juvenile language. HAHA.

In case you were curious as to the program error.

D InvalidUOM S n inz(*off)

/Free
Exec SQL Open C5;
Exec SQL Fetch C5 Into :LineNbr, :ItemCode, :QtyToShip,
:Storer, :Suffix;
DoW SQLCODE >= 0 And SQLCODE <> 100;
MessageId = *Blanks;
SCR_ERRMSG = *Blanks;

If ValidateDivisibility(Storer:Suffix:ItemCode:QtyToShip:

OrderType:MessageId:MessageData);

If InvalidUOM = *Off;
If OrderLineInductsToConveyor(p_OrderNbr:LineNbr:MessageId:

MessageData:QtyToShip:p_ConveyorId)

Or MessageId = Uom1PickFrontRequired
Or MessageId = Uom2PickFrontRequired
Or MessageId = Uom3PickFrontRequired;
-- omitted due to not important
EndIf;
EndIf;
Else;
InvalidUOM = *On;
SCR_ERRMSG = 'Qty not divisible by UOM';
ReturnMsgId = QuantityNotDivisibleByUom;
EndIf;
Exec SQL Fetch C5 Into :LineNbr, :ItemCode, :QtyToShip,
:Storer, :Suffix;
EndDo;
Exec SQL Close C5;
/End-Free