Hello Gerald,

I don't know how to insert code, so it doesn't loose the format. I hope you can tell me.

Best regards

Jan

Am 23.08.2016 um 22:38 schrieb Gerald Magnuson:
yes, i am interested in seeing the mapping program...

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jan Grove Vejlstrup <jgv@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gerald

I use a mapping program to set the public authority to *all. If you are
interested, I will be happy to send the program to you.

Best regards

Jan