Yep, it's Ghostscript, so far as I read. Getting binaries for GS is different now - the old repositories no longer have it or no longer exist - the Perzl.org site is the one I'm going with, using what YIPS has gathered related to the Open Source stuff coming on the system now.

Hope I am giving the right answer - maybe Scott can weigh in if I'm off the mark.

Vern