From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
Oberholtzer
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:31 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: iAccess CLient SOlutions 5250 "quirk"

Paul, I'd ask them if they have ever heard of Control Language and SQL. It
might be news to them but they are both supported on IBM i and have been for
some time.

Anyone running macros such as you describe needs a real long rethink about
the architecture and reliability of the systems they run.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects