I used Powerterm for years and it still to this day works pretty
flawlessly. The only issue is QSH scripts and EOL characters... they just
don't work so you need to use something else. But I use a different app
for that now.

What I like about the new Access are two main things...

1. Scrolling with the scroll wheel
2. Tabs

Other than that, it can be a bit buggy. But I still use it.