From: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 1:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: DB2 Timestamps with time zone information

Doesn't appear to be supported on 7.3 either...

Charles

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

So apparently I may have found another DB2 deficiency with the IBM I's
flavor of DB2 that is causing no end of pain and suffering.

Does anyone know if 7.3 perhaps supports this SQL:

CREATE TABLE tz(tstz TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE);

Right now on 7.1 it doesn't seem to work.

Works just fine on DB2 LUW versions of DB2.

questions.