I did see recommendations about converted to PCL but never followed up on
it.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry guys, I don't pay much attention any more :-) . Been promoted.

Anyway, it turns out that it was a PDF not PCL. The printer that we were
printing to was able to handle that after upping the RAM.

Jack...
Yes, I used WSCST to create the PDF in the IFS and then converted the PDF
back to a *USERACSII spool file.