I started using the new ACS client (- v1.1.6.0 build 6320) this morning.
When I look at printer output it shows an hour earlier than if I look at the
spool file in the green screen. Some reports are showing a different day.
Example a report that ran at 6:45 this morning shows in Printer Output that
it was generated at 5:45 yesterday. The time off-set seems to be affecting
all spooled files, the date change appears to only affect files before some
point in the morning.

I have opened a ticket with IBM on this, but I was wondering if anyone else
had observed similar behavior.

Regards,

Jim Hawkins
Programmer Analyst