On 15-Jul-2016 13:11 -0500, John Cirocco wrote:
<<SNIP>> They are on 7.1 and I didn't see the AddColNam parm.
<<SNIP>>

When prompting the Copy To Import File (CPYTOIMPF), to /see/ the Add Column Names (ADDCOLNAM) parameter, effectively requires [short of pressing Enter numerous times to trigger Controlling Conditions (CTL) of various Dependent Definition (DEP) specifications on the Command (CMD)], use of the "F9=All Parameters". After that function key F9 is pressed for the prompted command, paging through _all_ available parameters is possible, even to see parameters that might otherwise have been conditionally excluded or otherwise pending presentation.

Alternatively, just type the following request in a command-entry and then press Enter, to test directly if that parameter-keyword is available at the currently installed [cumulative] PTF-level and Technology Refresh (TR) level. That request, having been coded with selective prompting [control] characters, will force the visibility\presentation of the ADDCOLNAM parameter, if available; otherwise, msg CPD0043 "Keyword ADDCOLNAM not valid for this command." should be expected, until the necessary PTF(s) that provide the support have been installed:

CPYTOIMPF ??ADDCOLNAM()