It's been a few years since I've done AM2000 work, and I'm running off memory here.

If I remember, that's because the user's security level to PE (as defined in the AM Users screen) exceeds AM2000's security level in PE. The brute force solution is to either change AM's system security to the max or lower the new account. A more finessed solution would be to find the user profile(s) with the correct security and make the change from there. Not sure which your auditing situation would prefer, or if they'd notice.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Harman
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 3:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Any Infinium experts? Need help with user authority.

That sounds like the ticket. When I list their security controls from that menu, the "IDONOTWORK" user comes up with a blank report.

Interestingly, it says I cannot add a user I am not authorized to maintain. I am AM2000 and I created the user.

Working in PE, by the way.

Roger Harman

COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power