Hi Paul

I was just asking as it was not clear to me how much was actually left in
ASP#1. Clearly quite a lot.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Evan,

ASP1 has OS, all LPP, several other 3rd party products, and 6 various
copies of production, totally 8tb, on 10k spinny.
If had 8tb of free SSD, I would.
But, I have to pick and choose.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Evan Harris
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 8:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Improve R&D LPAR poor disk performance (10K spiiny) MOVOBJ
and moving system libraries to another ASP

Hi Paul

What are you actually leaving in ASP#1 ?

Have you considered just virtualising the entire system and being done
with it ?
if you only have the OS left in ASP#1 it may not be that much in terms of
additional storage but may save you quite a bit of messing around.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>