From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack
Tucky
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Printing JPG's again

I have a DELL Laser printer setup on our IBM i. I can print the JPEG's and
my forms look great.

I am trying to print to another DELL laser in the I.T. Office but the
JPEG's don't print. I made sure the printer DEVD's match on the printers.
I'm checking the spool files are OK by using SPOOLMAIL to send them to my
email and they look fine.

Anything else to check? Thanks, Jack